Second general meeting, Oct. 23, 2017 – Oct. 24, 2017
Second general meeting of the GDRI-LL, in Roma.
The meeting will take place at
Aula Urbano VIII
Dipartimento di Architettura
Università Roma Tre
Via Madonna dei Monti, 40
See the detailed schedule.
See the place on OpenStreetMap.
Oct. 23, 2017:
- Damiano Mazza , Church meets Cook and Levin
- Charles Grellois , Linearity in higher-order recursion schemes
- Olivier Laurent , Around classical and intuitionistic linear logics
- Alexis Saurin , Linear logic with fixed points and infinitary proofs, from straight threads to bouncing threads
- Paolo Pistone , Polymorphism and dinaturality from a linear logic perspective
- Raphaëlle Crubillé , The free exponential modality of probabilistic coherence spaces
Oct. 24, 2017:
- Michele Pagani , Stable functions and probabilistic programs
- Lionel Vaux , Taylor expansion, β-reduction and normalization
- Jules Chouquet , Normalization by evaluation in MELL proof-nets
- Luc Pellissier , Coherence, Taylor expansion and box-connected proof-nets
- Marie Kerjean , Models of linear logic based on the Schwartz epsilon-product